Each membership costs $3950 + GST for two years. Flexible payment options available. Fees apply if paying by credit card.
- An exclusive Club with only 100 seats available.
- Your own exclusive reserved seat (with your name on it), for every International cricket match played at the Sydney Cricket Ground and Stadium Australia.
- Spectacular views down the ground from your seat, directly behind the bowler's arm at the SCG. Comparable seats will be available at matches played at Stadium Australia.
- Private members area in the Club SCG Room, offering a dedicated bar, a variety of catering options*, air conditioned comfort and plasma screens so you don't miss any of the cricket action.
- The membership is fully transferable (even during a day's play), and is ideal for cricket enthusiasts who can watch their favourite sport in a stylish, private facility from their own personalised seat (no need to queue and race for a seat). The membership is also suitable for companies of any size wishing to entertain a variety of clients in a professional yet relaxed environment.
- General admission entry for the member and one guest to all Domestic matches played in NSW.
*Additional costs apply for food and beverages.
Your membership to the Mark Taylor Club is fully transferable. Just give your member card to whoever you wish to attend the game. Your reserved seat number is located on the back of the card. Please make sure your guest/s are aware of the conditions of entry and dress codes.
Access to the ground can only be granted on presentation of your member card.
If you lose your member card please notify the Mark Taylor Club ASAP. We will then cancel your card and reissue to ensure someone else is not using your membership. A nominal fee may be charged to cover the cost of processing a new membership card.
Member cards can be left for collection for a guest to use your pass on the following day’s play.
On event days, limited parking is available at an additional cost in the Moore Park car park off Driver Avenue and in the grounds of Sydney High School off Cleveland Street. All parking is clearly signposted. A public car park is also available in the Entertainment Quarter, Lang Road Moore Park.
There is a permanent taxi rank in the Entertainment Quarter on Errol Flynn Boulevard (near the Hordern Pavillion).
Bus and Train timetable information is available at www.131500.com.au or by calling 131 500.
Member Area – International Games
As you enter and leave the Mark Taylor Club you will be required to scan your member card. This will ensure only members and guests are able to access facilities within the Mark Taylor Club at all times.
Comparable seats and facilities have been allocated for members of the Mark Taylor Club at Stadium Australia for all KFC Twenty20 Internationals and for KFC Big Bash Matches.
Men – neat casual attire. Shirt with collar, dress shorts or trousers. Enclosed shoes – no thongs or sandals
Women – Neat casual attire. No shorts, rubber thongs or revealing attire.
Members and guests are expected to respect others in the vicinity and bad language, offensive remarks, intoxication or bad behaviour will not be tolerated.
Members are responsible for the behaviour of their guests using a transferable membership card.
SCG Security staff will monitor behaviour of patrons in the Mark Taylor Club.